Army Green Orange Nylon Emergency Tent with Survival Whistle
This Shelter Is More Important to Your Survival Than Food or Water!
The Ready Hour Emergency Tent protects against the worst mother nature can throw at you: storms, blizzards, high winds, and more.
It’s engineered with technology that keeps your environment dry and uses your own body heat to maintain a comfortable temperature.
Stay Dry in the Harshest Conditions – 28UM nylon blocks winds and keeps water and snow outside, where they belong.
Stay Warm, Even in Sub-Zero Temperatures – High-tensile, aluminized polyester captures your body heat and warms your tent like a furnace. It maintains 90% of body warmth!
360° Protection – Tube tent shelters overhead and gives you ground cover, too. No need for a tarp or extra gear.
Easy to Set Up. Anyone Can Do It – Sets up in four simple steps. With a little practice, you can set it up in just one minute.
- Fits two adults
- Heavy-duty nylon resists puncturing
- Tent hangs securely on a 20-foot nylon paracord (9-strand, 550-pound strength)
- Paracord also makes a great sling, fishing line, rope, and more
- 120-decibel survival whistle included
- Perfect travel size: 6” x 3”; 8.7 oz
Keep one in your go-bag, emergency supply, and camping gear!