Ready Hour 9-in-1 Multi-Function LED Solar Rechargeable Flashlight
IF YOU DON'T OWN A TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT, IT'S TIME YOU DO!
When everyone else is clamoring around for candles or stored away flashlights, you’ll have the power of the Ready Hour 9-in-one Multi-Function LED Solar Rechargeable Flashlights. Tactical flashlights are basically flashlights on steroids.
Solar flashlights offer you freedom from the endless cost and inconvenience of battery changes. This innovative technology puts the power of the sun to work for you, capturing the energy of the sun using a solar panel and storing it in an integral, rechargeable battery that will last for many years.
Features of the Ready Hour 9-in-1 Flashlight:
- Ultra bright LED flashlight
- Power bank to charge other devices or batteries
- Red SOS light and strobe
- Room work light
- Seat belt / rope cutter
- Glass breaking hammer for car windows
- Detachable compass
- Magnet to attach to your vehicle or other metal surface
- Shipping weight of 1.05 pounds
- Flashlight is 9.0” long x 2.5” wide
- High-quality, aluminum construction
- Diamond-thread, anti-slip handle
- Adjustable wrist strap for night use
- Ships in a sturdy box that is 10 x 5.5 inches
- 3.7V Cylindrical Lithium Ion cell
With a 2,000 mAh battery you can recharge it thousands of times with either using the sun, or fast charge it using the USB cable. When charging at 2 amps it will take 1 hour and 4 amps takes 30 minutes. The solar panel is 50 mAH. 200 lumens so you have some extra light, as most bulbs are 60.
This item weighs 10.9 ounces.
Battery Care: As with all battery-run devices, proper upkeep is critical for the prolonged function of this unit. If the unit is left to sit for long periods, the battery can drain and even become inoperable. Make sure to charge the battery every few months to extend its life and performance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.