Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit (100 servings, 14 pk.)
3 TYPES OF BEANS AND TWO TYPES OF RICE
Makes this trio a fantastic source of energy and protein. It's easy to prepare, easy on the wallet and will fill you up in a hurry. Ready Hour beans and rice are an absolute essential, when it comes to your emergency food storage plan. They're hearty, tender and delicious. They also add the power of protein!
They can be used in a variety of ways, so you'll never bore of eating them. Plus, they provide the nutrition you need to keep going, especially in a crisis. All the beans in our Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit are prepared from real cooked beans & long grain white rice. Our low-heat dehydration method locks in flavor and high-nutritional value.
Comes in a rugged, water resistant bucket that measures 9.75" x 11.75" x 13.75".
Benefits of Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit:
- Resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Beans pack a powerful protein punch.
- Weighs 12.5 pounds
Click on the food names below to view their nutrition facts.
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add Entire contents pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer
- Cover and allow simmering for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". can also be used with meat stock