4-Week Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)
PREPARE NOW FOR THE UNFORESEEN
Imagine the peace of mind you'll have knowing no matter what happens—natural disasters, food shortages, economic troubles, and more—there will always be food on your table.
This 4-Week Emergency Food Supply is your first and best step to that peace of mind and all the security it provides.
- 2,000+ calories a day for 1 person for 4 weeks
- 56,060 total calories
- 250 servings of hearty meals
- Shelf life of up to 25 years*
- Buckets measure 9.75" x 11.75" x 15.75"
With 16 delicious food varieties, you’ll never get bored with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Click on the foods below to view nutrition facts.
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 30 Servings**
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 32 Servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 8 Servings
- Mac & Cheese – 12 Servings
- Creamy Stroganoff – 8 Servings
- Chili Mac – 8 Servings
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta – 8 Servings
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 16 Servings
- Southwest Rice – 24 Servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 30 Servings
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf – 16 Servings
- Honey Wheat Bread – 24 Servings
Snacks & Desserts
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 8 Servings
All foods and drinks are easy to prepare! Just add water and follow the cooking directions, if any.
*Store in a dark, cool place with temperatures ranging from 55°F to 70°F. Cooler is better with Ready Hour Foods; long-term heat can cause premature product expiration.
**Servings based on 4-inch pancakes.
Note: Based on inventory levels, Ready Hour may substitute a food and/or drink product with like items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
Total water needed to prepare entire kit is approximately 9.8 gallons. Contains 31.38 pounds of food.